Olivo Real “Reserva Familiar” is:
- Early Harvest (October)
- Intense in flavor with a strong peppery finish.
- Ideal for finishing dishes, dips and dressings.
- Internationally awarded.
- Charged with antioxidants (polyphenols) with an impressive 626 mg/Kg.
- Environmentally friendly packaging.
- Bag-in-box protects olive oil from air, light and heat.
"Reserva Familiar " is Olivo Real finest Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is harvested and produced in small batches in a single estate when the olive is still green what is referred to "Temprano" or Early Harvest. This is the exact time when the best flavor, color and antioxidants (polyphenols) are obtained.
Cold-pressed from a single olive variety, Picual, it has a strong character, complex, intense green fruity with aromas of tomato vine- characteristic of the Picual olive; apple, green grass, green banana and green almond with a very well balance taste: sweet at the beginning with a green, fresh, peppery taste in its final phase.
Winner of Jaen 2020, Gold medal in Milano IOOC and CINVE, 95 score in Iberoleum, 91 in EVOOLEUM, 2020 is being an excellent harvest for this jewel and the first time it is available to the North American consumers.
Currently delivering 20/21 harvest, bottled in December 2020, best before December 2022.